Vibration Meter Hire for Hand-Arm and Whole Body Vibration Monitoring
The Revo Vibration Meter provides a simple and convenient way to measure, analyse and assess vibration data in accordance with standards such as ISO 5349 and European Directive 2002/44/EC.
Capable of measuring four channels simultaneously, the Revo Vibration Meter meets the requirements of ISO 8041:2005 and is ideal for assessing Hand-Arm and Whole Body Vibration Exposure.
Vibration Meter for Hire
Why Choose the Revo Vibration Meter?
- Hand-Arm Vibration Meter in accordance with the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Whole Body Vibration Meter in accordance with ISO 2631
- Four independent measuring channels with IEPE inputs and TEDS support
- 3-channel FFT for the detection of main frequencies
- Stores up to 10000 measurement and up to 1000 FFT Measurements
- Colour screen display of running and interval measurement values
- USB interface for quick download of your data
- The complete measurement kit includes all the accessories required, including handle mounts for the Triaxial Accelerometer
Want to know more about vibration monitoring? Call our Noise Experts today on 0845 230 2434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more
If you have any questions or if you would like any more information, please contact us and we will be pleased to help.
From the UK, contact us on 0845 230 2434.
From outside the UK, please contact us on +44 1723 891655.
You can also contact us via our contact form.